HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Oct 14 10:35:44 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Genomic Data Visualisation course
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 10:35:45 -0500
Dear al,

there are a few seats left for our upcoming online course on Genomic Data
Visualisation with R, taking place 18-20 November.

Course website:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/...-data-viz/

This course will introduce you to essential graphs in genomics with R. We’ll
cover everything from expression study plots (e.g., volcano plots, peak
profiling) to genome statistics and comparative genomics visualizations
(e.g., phylogenetic trees, synteny plots).

This course is ideal for participants familiar with R. A brief introduction
to R will be provided in advance.

Key Topics Covered:

• Monday: Volcano plots, PCA/t-SNE, heatmaps, pathway annotation
• Tuesday: Stacked bar plots, Manhattan plots, genome coverage
• Wednesday: Phylogenetic trees, Venn diagrams, synteny plots

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team