HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Oct  8 21:27:21 2024
From: "sandeep Kushwaha" <sandeepniab.org.in>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Access to Published bovine Genotype data
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2024 21:27:21 -0500
Dear All,

My name is Sandeep Kushwaha, and I am conducting a GWAS study on milk yield
in five major Indian breeds using SNP-Chip.  I wish to perform comparative
research to compare the results with exotic breed genotypic data with
uniform data processing. For this purpose, I found some publicly available
genotype data, but the phenotype is missing. I am looking at published
genotype and phenotype data. Therefore, I am looking for potential
collaborators to share published research data. We are on the verge of
publication communication. Please let me know about the same.

Best
Sandeep

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team