HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Fri Oct  4 08:39:37 2024
From: "Martijn Derks" <martijn.derkswur.nl>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Call for abstracts - PAG32 - Swine
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2024 08:39:38 -0500
Dear All,

This year, we present a new format for the Swine Workshop at PAG32, taking
place on January 11th, from 1:30 PM to 6 PM. We invite potential speakers to
submit their abstract to mailto:martijn.derkswur.nl and
mailto:richard.crooijmanswur.nl with "PAG 32 Swine abstract" as the email
title by November 7th.

The workshop will focus on three key themes: Structural Variants, Robustness,
and Phenotypes. However, contributions on other related topics are also
welcome.

We aim to organize presentations and a roundtable discussion (at the end)
with experts in the field (including both industry professionals and
scientists) to discuss molecular tools for pig breeding in the future.

If selected for an oral presentation, you will receive an automated email in
early November with instructions on how to log in and upload your abstract
via 'Confex.com.'

Best Regards,
Dr M.F.L. (Martijn) Derks
Lecturer
Animal Breeding and Genomics
Wageningen University & Research

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team