AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Apr 17 11:57:12 2024
From: "Diego Jarquin" <JHERNANDEZJARQUIUFL.EDU>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: II Multi-Omic Integration for AI Genomic Prediction
       Breeding Short Course
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:57:12 -0500

Dear all,

We're thrilled to share news of our upcoming in person summer short course,
"II Multi-Omic Integration for AI Genomic Prediction Breeding" running from
July 15 to 19, 2024. University of Florida, Gainesville.

Course Details:

Come join us for an exciting short course where we will dive deep into
the world of Multi-Omic integration and AI genomic prediction for breeding.
This in-person short course will feature expert speakers comprised by Drs.
Charlie Messina, Esteban Rios, Marcio Resende, Jeremy Brawner, Vance
Whitaker, Xu Wang all from University of Florida Institute of Food and
Agricultural Sciences. Also, joining us this year are Drs. Tim Beissinger,
Cathy Westhues and Julian Garcia Abadillo Velasco from Google, Drs. Jorge
Hidalgo and Daniela Lourenco from UGA College of Agricultural and
Environmental Sciences, Dr. Juan J. Acosta Director of Camcore-North
Carolina State University, and Dr. Caio Canella Vieira from University of
Arkansas. As a participant you will have a hands-on experience and you'll
have an opportunity for networking with all the experts. Whether you're a
seasoned professional or just starting out in the field, this event is
perfect for anyone interested in the latest advancements in genomic
prediction and breeding techniques. Don't miss out on this unique learning
experience!

For more information on the short course visit our website:
https://lnkd.in/eWyZQZUZ

To register: II Multi-Omic Integration for AI Genomic Prediction Breeding
Short Course Tickets, Mon, Jul 15, 2024 at 7:30 AM | Eventbrite.
https://lnkd.in/eSpfXUYf

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team